Alfa Romeo posts record-breaking global business results in the first 6 months of 2023.|
• Alfa Romeo ends the first half of 2023 with exceptional figures: globally, registrations are up 57%.
• The same result in Europe indicated a 100% increase over the same period in 2022.
• In the Middle East & Africa, the numbers speak of exponential growth: up 173% compared to the same period in 2022.
• There is stability in the Chinese market, which the brand considers to be of strategic importance. Worthy of note is the 35% rise in sales of the Giulia sedan.
• In the Asia region, Alfa Romeo's debut in Hong Kong is worth a mention. It was celebrated by opening the first official Alfa Romeo dealer, strengthening the presence of the iconic Italian brand in this part of the world.
• In the U.S., where the Tonale has just come on sale, the main highlight are the results in terms of quality: Alfa Romeo is in the lead among premium brands and third in the industry, according to the JD Power 2023 U.S. Initial Quality Study (IQS).
Jean-Philippe Imparato, Alfa Romeo CEO:
The results for the first half of the year vindicate the work done by the entire team. We are achieving the goals we set for ourselves with great humility and self-sacrifice. The discipline with which we are pursuing our strategy is based on the desire to establish ourselves as a leader in the premium sector in terms of quality, and the awards we have received are the proof of that. We’re therefore maintaining our passion and determination to ensure that 2023 ends with results that remain on track and become even better than an extremely positive first half of the year.
Stellantis Communications, Torino 24.7.2023